Best BSN Programs is committed to providing you with the expert information you need to find your best Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program. Whether you are a new student who is just embarking on your journey into nursing or an experienced professional looking to expand your career horizons, earning your BSN degree can be the key that unlocks lots of new opportunities.
At Best BSN Programs, we’ve gathered all the resources you need to find the right BSN degree program for your needs. Explore our rankings of the best online programs, and find programs close to you with our listings of the top BSN programs by state. Learn more about what to expect from a bachelor’s degree program in nursing with our featured program information. Compare the pros and cons of online, blended and traditional bachelor’s degree programs. While a bachelor’s degree is not required to become a registered nurse, those who hold a BSN are often given preference for coveted positions and enjoy more options for advancement. Discover more about the range of career opportunities a BSN can prepare you for and how much nurses performing those jobs should expect to make. We have even provided valuable links to reputable nursing sites so that you can stay current on all the news in nursing.
Here are some things to think about when considering earning your BSN:
- Nurses are in high demand. Close to 2,700,000 people were employed as registered nurses in 2012, earning a median annual salary of roughly $65,000.
- Experts predict a nearly 20 percent job growth rate for registered nurses during the period between 2012 and 2022 to create some 526,000 new jobs.
- Over 140,000 people passed the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses to become registered nurses in 2012.
- Advanced practice registered nurses brought home an annual median wage of $96,500 in 2012.
- With an astonishing 31 percent job growth rate, the field of advance practice nursing is expected to add over 47,000 new jobs between 2012 and 2022.
Start your journey to a BSN by visiting our homepage at Best-BSN-Programs.com.